The documentation you're currently reading is for version 2.4.1. Click here to view documentation for the latest stable version.
BWC includes a script to verify the installation, using BWC itself.
The script covers the following aspects of BWC:
- Examples pack installation
- Commands described in Quick Start
- Packs actions
- ActionChain and Mistral Workflows
To run the self-verification:
- If you don’t have encryption keys setup already, do so. This requires both BWC and system admin privileges.
- Run the self-check script. This also copies the examples from
/opt/stackstorm/packs/and registers the content. This step pollutes your BWC environment by downloading fixtures from st2tests.
sudo ST2_AUTH_TOKEN=$(st2 auth st2admin -p '<PASSWORD>' -t) /opt/stackstorm/st2/bin/st2-self-check